These are recent arrests made by the Waurika City Police Department and the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Department.
Charges noted are the charges given by the officer at the time of book-in and may be subject to change by the District 6 District Attorney:
- Ryan Clay Lester, 19, Wilson, arrested 2/2/14: Any person under 21 years of age drives or operates a vehicle with any measurable quantity of alcohol in blood breath within two hours of arrest. Knowingly transports in any moving vehicle any open alcoholic beverage or container.
- Dustin Powell Jones, 31, Gordonville, Texas, arrested 2/4/14: Bench warrant failure to appear and pay on court fines and cost as stated in New Rule 8.
- Johnny Paul Clark, 54, Lexington, arrested 2/4/14: Drives or operates a motor vehicle with a breath alcohol content of eight-hundredths (0.08) or more.
- Marlinda Nickolasa Lira, 34, Sherman, Texas, arrested 2/6/14: Failure to appear and pay on original charge of Assault and Battery upon a police officer, domestic assault and battery in the presence of a minor.
- Koty Neal Higgins, 30, Parnell, arrested 2/6/14: Failure to appear and pay fines on original charge of larceny of an automobile. Failure to pay on original charge of public intoxication. Failure to appear and pay on original charge of transporting an open container of beer.
- Michael Tony Waitman, 56, Temple, arrested 2/7/14: Failure to appear on original charge of grand larceny.
- Erin Bette Lembke, 35, Ringling, arrested 2/9/14: Domestic abuse: commits assault and battery against a person lived or living in the same household with the defendant.