- Z_CNHI News Service
Lilly's diabetes drug rejected by FDA
A diabetes pill developed by Eli Lilly and Boehringer Ingelheim was rejected by U.S. regulators because of previously disclosed manufacturing deficiencies at a German plant that hadn't been resolved.
Target seeks new technology head after data breach
Target Corp., still reeling from a security breach that exposed the personal information of tens of millions of customers, is seeking a new top technology executive to help prevent future attacks.
Facebook cracking down on illegal gun sales planned on site
Facebook is cracking down on illegal gun sales planned through its website, seeking to prevent criminal activity and setting a precedent other social- media sites could follow.
Avenger an American value
If you’re someone who appreciates the golden age of domestic sedans — those big, comfortable, heavy-feeling cars with a uniquely American sense of style — this one ought to pique your interest.
VIDEO: Will the NFL move the extra point to 42 yards?
The NFL's Competition Committee is reportedly in preliminary talks about spotting the ball at the 25-yard-line for point-after-touchdown attempts, which would make PATs 42 yards, according to NFL.com.
- Judicial take on legislation: Enid lawyers speak on pending bills in Legislature
- Kick saves the day for Cowboys
- Slideshow: Runners take the plunge in Chiller Challenge Runners took the plunge at the seventh annual Warren Edds Memorial Civitan Chiller Challenge at Crosslin Park Lake on Saturday, March 1. Proceeds from the event support Special Olympics competitions at Vance Air Force Base each year. (Staff photos by BONNIE VCULEK)
Deployed Edmond cops honor colleague
Jeff Morefield, Sean Bryant and James Teel have a lot in common — they all serve in the Edmond Police Department and in the National Guard.
On Oct. 2, when Edmond Police Detective Matt Terry died unexpectedly of natural causes, they were in Afghanistan and, thus, were not able to be part of his funeral service or the cops versus firefighters softball game benefiting Terry’s family.
Welcome mat rolled out: State Board of Education, Barresi visit Enid High School
State Superintendent Janet Barresi called University Center at EHS “emblematic” of the principle of high schools producing graduates ready to succeed.
- More Z_CNHI News Service Headlines
- Lilly's diabetes drug rejected by FDA