During Kansas’ 81-71 victory over Oklahoma on Sunday, former Sequoyah standout Angel Goodrich became Kansas’ all-time career assists leader. Goodrich, in her 100th career game as a Jayhawk, dished out 10 assists to increase her career total to 687, surpassing Lisa Braddy’s mark of 686. With 13 more assists Goodrich will become only the eighth player in Big 12 Conference history to record 700 or more career assists.
- College Sports
Sooners shifting several positions
Experience comes from encountering the same things in the same ways over and over again. Oklahoma’s Geneo Grissom and Julian Wilson have that at defensive end and nickleback in bunches.
However, both will be seeing new things when practice begins. Grissom is moving to outside linebacker. Wilson will be getting a look at cornerback as his senior season begins
Media Week: Change is coming
Changes are coming to college athletics.
That was the theme of the state of the conference speech by Big 12 Conference commissioner Bob Bowlsby on the first day of Big 12 Football Media Days.
- Tulsa, Louisiana-Lafayette agree to games in 2017, 2019
- Bielema: Uptempo dangers fact not fiction
- Sooners will face Michigan in 2025 and 2026
- Sumlin faces more Manziel questions at SEC media days
- SEC’s Slive continues push for Big Five autonomy
Next level stuff
Former RiverHawks sign pro baseball deals
- Former OSU golfers look forward to playing at home
Ex-OSU wrestler Tyler Caldwell claims world title
- More College Sports Headlines
- Sooners shifting several positions