The Hulbert Public Library has scheduled activities for March, including special events for spring break.
On Tuesday, March 11 at 6:30 p.m., the Share a Book club will continue the discussion of “True Grit.”
Kids Craft Time will be making St. Patrick’s Day crafts on Wednesday, March 12 at 3:45 p.m. Refreshments will be served.
The Hulbert Library will be having a “True Grit” Spring Break this year, March 17-21, with an activity each day at 1:30 p.m. Those will be:
• Monday, participants will make their own trail mix, pan for gold, and play the “There’s a Snake in My Boots” game.
• Tuesday, there will be a movie, popcorn, pop and refreshments.
• Wednesday, ‘Smores will be served, and there will be a Tin Can Toss, and bandana decorating.
• Thursday will feature another movie, popcorn, pop and refreshments.
• Friday, a pie-eating contest will be held, plus kids will make and race stick horses, and enjoy western tic-tac-toe.
On Thursday, March 27 at 5:30 p.m., a one-hour film screening of “Feminism is Cool” will be held. Refreshments will be served.