Friday, Nov. 15
• The Hole in the Wall Band returns at 7 p.m. to the Tahlequah Senior Citizens Center.
• Jody Jones performs a free, all ages show in The Iguana Cafée, 500 N. Muskogee Ave., at 7 p.m.
• Amanda Jesperson recital at 7 p.m. at the NSU Center for Performing Arts, 605 N. Grand Ave.
• Tahlequah Community Playhouse produces “Blithe Spirit” at the Armory Municipal Center Auditorium, 100 N. Water Ave., at 7:30 p.m.
• Monica Taylor and Thomas Trapp will be singing and picking at The Branch, 505 N. Muskogee Ave., starting at 7:30 p.m.
• Garrett Heck, Young 4Five, Ikorix, and Bonemagic are all at Brewdog’s, 15935 Hwy 51 W., for an 18 and over show that starts at 8 p.m.
• Tahlequah Elks Lodge, 18843 Murrell Home Rd., lets you be the star with karaoke at 9:30 p.m.
Saturday, Nov. 16
• Tahlequah Community Playhouse produces “Blithe Spirit” at the Armory Municipal Center Auditorium at 7:30 p.m.
• Pat Cook will perform at The Branch starting at 9 p.m.
• David Castro Band comes back to town to play at Brewdog’s at 9 p.m.
• Livin Country Band will be at Elk’s Lodge for a 9:30 p.m. show.
Sunday, Nov. 17
• Flute Studio recital at the NSU Center for Performing Arts from 6 to 7 p.m.