Good morning! It feels like fall outside! Here's what we're working on for tomorrow:
• Jean Havens attended the Murrell Home's third Saturday Living History program.
• Renee Fite interviewed Norma Boren for her "Where Are They Now" series.
• Sean Rowley will have a report on the Keys High School bandroom.
• Josh Newton will be attending Tahlequah City Council tonight.
• Teddye Snell will have a report from the Cherokee Nation Tribal Council, and hopefully a story about bra decorating at NSU to raise awareness about breast cancer.
Have a great day!