By SEAN ROWLEY
The lineup for the 2013-14 Green Country Jazz Series includes five shows. Most concerts in the series are held at the NSU Jazz Lab, 315 N. Muskogee Ave.
The concert dates:
* NSU Jazz Ensemble - Sept. 30 at 7 p.m. Free admission.
* John Fedchock - Nov. 4, 7 p.m. Admission is $5.
Fedchock also performs with the ensemble on Nov. 3 at the Jazz Depot in Tulsa at 5 p.m. General admission is $15, and $10 for seniors and students. Children under 12 are admitted free. The Jazz Depot is on the upper level of the Oklahoma Jazz Hall of Fame, 111 E. First St. Information on the concert is available at www.okjazz.org.
* Jambalaya with Al Hood - Jan. 31, 6:30 p.m. Admission for couples $35; individuals $20.
* Green Country Jazz Festival featuring Joel Frahm - Judges Jam is March 2 at 8 p.m. Admission is $5. The festival is at the NSU Center for the Performing Arts on March 3 at 7 p.m. Admission is $6 for students and $12 for the public.
* Scott McQuade, April 7, 7 p.m. Admission is $5.
McQuade and the ensemble will also perform at the Jazz Depot on April 6. Tickets are $15; $10 for seniors and students. Children under 12 are admitted free.
For information about the Green Country Jazz Festival call the NSU Jazz Lab at (918) 444-4603 or call visit nsujazzlab.com.