Tahlequah Daily Press

October 8, 2013

Local man arrested for DUI after traffic stop


TAHLEQUAH — A 21-year-old Tahlequah man was arrested over the weekend after a traffic stop near Allen and Cedar streets.

Jody R. Richardson was booked into jail for aggravated driving under the influence second or subsequent, transporting an open container of liquor, and driving under suspension.

Police said Richardson had an open container of Kentucky Deluxe whiskey inside the vehicle. He also had a suspended license, and was sought for outstanding warrants. Police said Richardson had a breath-alcohol content of .21.

In other matters, police arrested 49-year-old Jeffrey A. Fisher, of Hulbert, on Friday for violating a protective order. Fisher allegedly told police he had shown up at the victim’s home to drop off some photos and talk to her. Officers said Fisher had been drinking alcohol and was accused of violation the order several times.

Titus R. Carey, 38, of Fort Gibson, was arrested Friday night for driving under the influence.

Police arrested Carl D. Guernsey, 36, of Tahlequah, for allegedly stealing from Hit N Run last week.

Aubrie Chandler spoke to officers Friday evening after a woman who had been told to stay away from Chandler’s residence showed up. The suspect left when she realized Chandler called police.

Christopher Stewart filed a report Friday after his red Samsung Galaxy S4 Active was stolen at the city’s skate park.

Sara Doak told police last week that her vehicle was vandalized while parked at Walmart.

Donald Spears spoke with officers Sunday after an unknown person drove through his fenced yard.

Almutlaq Abdurlahman filed a report after an attempted assault by an intoxicated suspect.

Tonya Stokes spoke with police Saturday about the theft of her red 1994 Chevrolet Blazer.

Aubria Chandler spoke with police last week about harassment.

Leona Ruble reported vandalism Saturday.

Roger Hawley spoke with police recently about his debit card being used without his permission.

Dala Stamps reported her debit card being used fraudulently last week.