By BEN JOHNSON
- Hestin Lamons (Tahlequah): At 152 pounds, Lamons is attempting to become Tahlequah's first state champion since Kelly Henderson in 2006. Lamons is 32-1 this season with his lone loss coming in the finals of the Pryor tournament to Jenks' Austin Eades.
- Bryson McGowan (Hulbert): After finishing third at 195 pounds in 2013, McGowan is up to 220 this season and going after his first state championship. The junior wrestler is hoping to become Hulbert's first champion since Mike Perez in 2010.
- Wyatt Sheets (Stilwell): Despite a knee injury that had him out since the Reno Tournament of Champions in December, Sheets returned last weekend and won a regional title. As a sophomore at 138 pounds, Sheets is after his second straight state championship.
- Cub Yeager (Locust Grove): The Wyoming signee is attempting to win another state championship — only in a different class this season. As a junior last year, Yeager went 39-0 at 126 pounds and coasted to a championship in Class 3A. This season, Yeager is at 132 pounds and attempting to win a title at 132 pounds in 4A.
- Jacobe Smith (Muskogee): As the Roughers' highest finisher in 2013, Smith is hoping to turn last year's silver into gold this season. Smith is up from 152 a year ago to 160 now. Smith's field this season includes two reigning state champions: Bartlesville's Michael Hamilton at 152 and Norman North's Levi Berry at 160.
- Gary Wayne Harding (Collinsville): With his only loss coming at the Kansas City Stampede finals this season, Harding is aiming to join an elite group in Oklahoma: the four-time state champion club. The Oklahoma State signee is also after his fourth team title with his Collinsville teammates.
- Will Steltzlen (Collinsville): Much like Harding, Steltzlen is gunning for his fourth individual state championship. The senior at 145 pounds enters the state tournament at 31-4.