COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — Sen. Lindsey Graham has become the first senator to disclose a breakthrough infection after being vaccinated against the coronavirus, saying Monday he is “very glad” he received the vaccine, without which his current symptoms would be “far worse.”
The U.S. on Monday finally reached President Joe Biden’s goal of getting at least one COVID-19 shot into 70% of American adults -- a month late and amid a fierce surge by the delta variant that is swamping hospitals and leading to new mask rules and mandatory vaccinations around the country.
Stocks gave back some of their recent gains Monday after a day of choppy trading on Wall Street led the major indexes to a mixed finish.
BOSTON (AP) — The eviction system, which saw a dramatic drop in cases before a federal moratorium expired over the weekend, rumbled back into action Monday, with activists girding for the first of what could be millions of tenants to be tossed onto the streets as the delta variant of the cor…
BOISE, Idaho (AP) — An Idaho lawmaker accused of violating ethics rules by publicizing the name of an alleged rape victim in disparaging social media posts — and then allegedly misleading lawmakers about her actions — said in an ethics hearing Monday that she did nothing wrong and claimed th…
This Week's Circulars
[mdash] age 67. Truck Driver. Died July 21st in Muskogee, OK. Graveside services July 28th at 11:00am at Barber Cemetery. Visitation July 27th from 2:00pm until 7:00pm at Reed-Culver Funeral Home.
[mdash] age 85. In Home Daycare. Died July 23rd in Tahlequah, OK. Funeral Services July 29th at 2:00pm at United Methodist Church in Cookson, OK. Interment at Cookson-Proctor Cemetery. Visitation prior to services starting at 11:00am.
TAHLEQUAH [mdash] age 69. English Educator. Died July 16th in Sallisaw, OK. Memorial Services July 30th at 2:00pm at Reed-Culver Chapel. Interment at Hendricks Cemetery.
- Tahlequah Police: Man barricaded with gun taken into custody
- Authorities confirm identity of burned body
- County in COVID red zone; officials want to prevent businesses from requiring shots
- MORNING STANDOFF: Man threatens to harm himself, two children if cops show up on scene
- For 'Stillwater’ movie, Matt Damon focused on details of his Oklahoma character
- POLICE BEAT 7-28-21: Woman jailed after hitting, stabbing, urinating on cops
- Chief blames repeat arrests on law change, drugs
- Kobey Baker added to OCA East All-State roster
- POLICE BEAT 8-1-21: Meth causes more problems; one woman brandishes Bible, starts praying
- Schools roll out protocols to prepare for new year
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.