TAHLEQUAH [mdash] Graveside funeral services for James Smith, 73, of Tahlequah, will be 2:00 Wednesday Aug. 12, at the Fort Gibson National Cemetery, Ft Gibson, OK under the care of Green Country Funeral Home. Officiating will be Rev. D,J, Wulf. On line condolences may be expressed at tahleq…
Download it today!
- The app is free to download, but subscribers can access daily editions and premium mobile content for one low price.
- Download daily editions to read offline at your convenience.
- Browse photos and watch videos of local and national events.
- Access FREE local weather, events, classifieds and shopping information.
- Share articles, photos, coupons and local events with your friends on social networks.
This Week's Circulars
TAHLEQUAH [mdash] Rosemary Ross 76 year old homemaker of Tahlequah died August 5, 2020. Services2:00 pm Monday August 10, 2020. Green Country Funeral Home. Online condolences may be left at tahlequahfuneral.com Green Country Funeral Home
TAHLEQUAH [mdash] age 67. Airline Mechanic. Died August 2nd in Tulsa, OK. Funeral Services August 7th at 10:00AM at Reed-Culver Chapel. Burial at Barber Cemetery. Visitation August 6th from 1:00PM until 7:00PM at Reed-Culver Funeral Home.
PARK HILL [mdash] age 65. Truck Driver. Died August 1st Grove, OK. Funeral Services August 7th at 1:00PM at Reed-Culver Chapel. Burial at Park Hill Cemetery. Visitation August 6th from 1:00PM until 7:00PM at Reed-Culver Funeral Home.
- THERE'S THE BEEF: Tahlequah's three favorite joints explain how to build a better burger
- Student begins petition to end NSU rule for face coverings
- DIGGING DOUGHNUTS: After rough patch, customers back in the mood for favorite breakfast sweet treats
- Tulsa geologist concerned about water park; STIR has positive view
- Stitt allowing teachers to opt out of COVID-19 testing plan
- UPDATE: Two who died in crash identified
- Task Force: Hospitals ready for COVID spike
- Resort owner to remove photo cutout Natives say is offensive
- Woman killed in crash was fleeing from deputies
- TPS board fine-tunes reopening protocols