Cherokee Nation Attorney General Todd Hembree believes the Tribal Council's 2004 decision to define marriage as being between one man and one woman is unconstitutional.
As featured on
Cherokee Nation Attorney General Todd Hembree issued an opinion Friday that the tribe's 2004 decision not to recognize same-sex marriages and partnerships is unconstitutional.
This Week's Circulars
NAME: Margaret Jean Ward AGE: 67 TOWN: Park Hill OCCUPATION: Sign Designer DIED: August 22, 2019 SERVICES: 10:00 AM Wednesday August 28, 2019, New Life Worship Center. Interment in Sulphur Bluff, Texas
BROKEN ARROW [mdash] age 77. Teacher's Aide. Died August 18th, in Broken Arrow, OK. Funeral services August 26th, 2019 at 10:00am at Reed-Culver Chapel. Burial Keener Cemetery. Visitation August 25th, from 1:00pm until 5:00pm at Reed-Culver.
KANSAS [mdash] age 77. Machine Operator. Died August 13th in Tulsa. Mass of Christian Burial August 23rd at 10:00am at St. Brigid Catholic Church. Burial at Molly Field Cemetery. Rosary service August 22nd at 7:00pm at Reed-Culver.
- Hit-and-run driver tries to buy his way out of arrest
- Founder 'fired,' but river cane program survives
- Man brings knife into casino, says it was used in murder
- Medicine Stone red dirt music festival to tout big-name acts
- Red hot
- 'Wildfire' to begin filming in Tahlequah next week
- Baker named CNB executive chair; Garrett promoted to CEO
- Teen: 'Everything went bad' before stabbing
- SHERIFF'S BEAT 8-18-19: Couple accused of shoplifting
- DAILY LOG: Aug. 18, 2019
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.