Educational program offered through the Tahlequah Area Chamber of Commerce in sponsorship with Cherokee Nation Commerce, Northeastern State University College of Business, Tahlequah Main Street Association and the City of Tahlequah for building a stronger small business.
As featured on
This Week's Circulars
TAHLEQUAH [mdash] age 67. Airline Mechanic. Died August 2nd in Tulsa, OK. Funeral Services August 7th at 10:00AM at Reed-Culver Chapel. Burial at Barber Cemetery. Visitation August 6th from 1:00PM until 7:00PM at Reed-Culver Funeral Home.
PARK HILL [mdash] age 65. Truck Driver. Died August 1st Grove, OK. Funeral Services August 7th at 1:00PM at Reed-Culver Chapel. Burial at Park Hill Cemetery. Visitation August 6th from 1:00PM until 7:00PM at Reed-Culver Funeral Home.
- UPDATE: Two who died in crash identified
- Two killed, deputy hurt in crash near Moodys
- City passes facial covering mandate, 3-1
- Resort owner to remove photo cutout Natives say is offensive
- Police chief says citations will only be issued if conflict arises, not for failure to wear masks
- McGirt ruling spurs dismissal filing in murder case
- Second COVID-19 death reported in county; confirmed cases at 360
- Cherokee County reports 301 COVID-19 cases, moves to 'orange' risk zone
- Man crashes vehicle in pursuit with deputies
- DIGGING DOUGHNUTS: After rough patch, customers back in the mood for favorite breakfast sweet treats