As featured on
U.S. Attorney General William Barr paid a visit to Cherokee Nation Wednesday for a roundtable discussion on how the United States and Native American tribes can strengthen their partnerships going forward. He also announced the allocation of federal dollars to help reinforce federal and tribal court systems in the wake of the McGirt vs. Oklahoma ruling.
This Week's Circulars
TAHLEQUAH [mdash] age 67. Customer Service Representative. Died November 25th in Fayetteville, AR. Memorial Services December 1st at 2:00pm at Reed-Culver Funeral Home.
TAHLEQUAH [mdash] age 64. Insulator. Died November 19th in Tahlequah, OK. Graveside Services December 3rd at 2:00pm at Fort Gibson National Cemetery.
TULSA [mdash] age 63 of Tulsa, OK. Truck Driver. Died Tuesday, November 24th, 2020 in Tulsa, OK. Graveside Services Wednesday, December 2nd, 2020 at 1:00pm at Rose Cemetery.
TAHLEQUAH [mdash] age 3 months. Infant daughter of Angel and Sammy Duvall. Died November 23rd. Services December 1st 10:00am at Reed-Culver Chapel. Burial at Barber Cemetery. Visitation November 30th 1:00pm until 7:00pm at Reed-Culver Funeral Home.
- Reward offered for information about deadly fire
- After 44 years, Stafford retires from Reasor's
- Chemical to fight COVID now available
- 'Wild Women' attendees positive for COVID
- City street commissioner pay slashed; superintendent will assume duties
- SHERIFF'S BEAT 11-25-20: Pornographic video causes a kerfuffle
- Permanency Bell rings out for new adoptions
- POLICE BEAT 11-27-20: Drunken driver admits damaging fence
- Officials say death of infant isn't suspicious
- Over-the-counter meds may ease COVID symptoms