Janetta Ann Garrett reported to Cherokee County Sheriff’s Office deputies someone cut her gas line on her company vehicle. The 2009 Chevrolet Impala was parked at the Norwood Fire Department and sustained fuel line damage on Tuesday.
Richard Ingram reported a garage burglary on Cary Lane, Wednesday.
This Week's Circulars
TAHLEQUAH [mdash] age 74. Convenience Store Owner. Died September 20th in Muskogee, OK. Memorial Services September 25th at 11:00am at Reed-Culver Funeral Home.
TAHLEQUAH [mdash] Shirley Ann Wilson, 69 year old cashier of Tahlequah died September 18, 2020 services 10:00 am September 23. 2020, Green Country Funeral Home. Online condolences may be left at tahlequahfuneral.com Green Country Funeral Home
PARK HILL [mdash] Leola Reed 85 year old Cherokee Nation Tribal Registration Clerk passed September 18, 2020, services are pending. Online condolences may be left at tahlequahfuneral.com Green Country Funeral Home
- Eight Oklahoma judges up for retention
- The Frontier: Oklahoma’s Teacher of the Year pleaded for patience in return to school. She was booed.
- Float resort hosts replacement music festival
- Conversion therapy supporters speak at study without opposition
- The head of an Oklahoma public health committee invited anti-vax doctors to talk with lawmakers about the coronavirus
- NSU prof seeks 'woman warriors' for project
- Area law enforcement see few issues with mask mandate
- Harry the 'water weasel' joins Bixby the beaver at Three Forks
- Oklahoma Watch: Prison Infections Push Rural Towns Into Weekly Coronavirus Hotspots
- Accused rapist charged with similar crime