The outcome of an upcoming federal trial will have long-lasting implications for the death penalty in Oklahoma.
Editor’s note: This story is part of a series about Oklahomans who have died in the coronavirus pandemic. Read the stories of other Oklahomans…
With the statewide primary election nearing, only a few days are left for registering to vote - and the process is fairly straightforward.
The U.S. Corps of Engineers began construction of the Tenkiller Dam in 1947, to create Lake Tenkiller, now known throughout Green Country and …
Tahlequah residents have noticed a difference at the Snowflake Ice Rink this year, as some new amenities have added to the fun of gliding acro…
This Week's Circulars
- Sheriff: Abducted infant's mom is habitual runaway
- CRIME REWIND: Questions remain unanswered in death of Cherokee Co. man
- Lake Region to sunset traditional cable TV service
- Roundabout installation, other work to start soon
- KHS student earns perfect score on ACT
- AMBER ALERT UPDATE: man in custody, abducted infant and 16-year-old mom located.
- FAST START: Tahlequah erases Sand Springs in season opener
- SHERIFF'S BEAT 8-5-22: Woman attacks deputies during arrest
- Judge: No more delays in murder trial
- Woodall teams look to continue winning ways