Geisinger held a press conference on Monday in Danville to discuss a string of pseudomonas infections in their NICU.
As featured on
DANVILLE, Pennsylvania — Three infants being treated at the neonatal intensive care unit in a central Pennsylvania hospital have died since early August, hospital officials said this week.
This Week's Circulars
TAHLEQUAH [mdash] NAME: Zachariah Toney AGE: 35 TOWN: Tahlequah OCCUPATION: DIED: October 10, 2019 SERVICES: No services at this time
TAHLEQUAH [mdash] NAME: Regina Mills AGE: 71 TOWN: Tahlequah OCCUPATION: Owner Vidalia's DIED: October 9, 2019 SERVICES: 11:00 October 16, 2019, Green Country Funeral Home
DALLAS [mdash] age 51. HVAC Critical Facilities Engineer. Died Thursday, August 29th, 2019 in Dallas, TX. Graveside services Saturday, October 12th, 2019 at 11:00pm at Swimmer Cemetery in Hulbert, OK.
TAHLEQUAH [mdash] age 54. Registered Nurse. Died October 7th in Tahlequah, OK. Memorial services October 11th at 2:00pm at Love Light Christian Center. Visitation October 10th from 2:00pm until 8:00pm at Reed-Culver Funeral Home.
ROSE [mdash] age 85. Oaks Mission Cook. Died October 8th in Siloam Springs, AR. Services October 12th at 2:00pm at Mt. Zion Baptist Church. Burial at Teresita Cemetery. Visitation October 11th from 1:00pm - 7:00pm at Reed-Culver.
- Suspect dead after hours-long standoff
- Chief names officers involved in fatal shooting
- Highway 10 closed at Hanging Rock due to flooding
- Representative explains missed votes at capitol
- River flooding closes S.H. 10 North
- New sheriff reflects on how he got into law enforcement
- NHS physicians take honors in poll
- Area first reponders train during active shooter drill
- 'Fake tribes' can threaten federally recognized ones, genealogist says
- Law enforcement agencies here will follow AG ruling on topless women