Tahlequah resident Emma Dray, 12, was selected to drop the puck at the Tulsa Oilers 12th annual Pink in the Rink game, Jan. 24, 2020.
As featured on
Friday, Jan. 24, marked the 12th time the Tulsa Oilers have held a Pink in the Rink cancer awareness night.
Traditionally, a breast cancer survivor drops the hockey puck to start the game, but this year, 12-year-old Tahlequah resident Emma Dray was selected to share her story and drop the puck.
This Week's Circulars
TAHLEQUAH [mdash] age 60. Nursery Worker. Died June 3rd, 2020. Mass of Christian Burial June 6th, 2020 2:00PM St. Brigid Catholic Church. Burial Tahlequah City Cemetery. Visitation June 5th, 2020, 2:00-7:00PM Rosary 7:00PM at Reed-Culver Funeral Home.
PARK HILL [mdash] Funeral services for Henry Newton Sadler will be held at Green Country Funeral Home on Thursday, May 28th, 2020 at 10:00 AM with Tommy Tucker officiating. His family will have a visitation on Wednesday, May 27th, 2020 beginning at 9:00 AM until 8:00 PM at Green Country Fune…
TAHLEQUAH [mdash] Elizabeth A. Ostenson, 84 of Tahlequah, Go-Ye-Village, died May 23, 2020. Services are pending at this time, On-line condolences may be expressed at tahlequahfuneral.com
- A man died after he was shot during an altercation
- Arkansas woman dies in river incident
- Local woman first female drummer in Blues Hall of Fame
- Washington Post article spurs Stilwell students into action
- Community Wide Yard Sale on tap
- Vandals stirring up trouble at new sports complex
- Task force waiting to see if COVID cases surge
- THS athlete works to stay in shape during pandemic
- SHERIFF’S BEAT 5-31-20: Woman reportedly threatens deputies over ex
- Keys athletes get back to work