Rural emergency responders say hospitals in Tulsa, Lawton and Oklahoma City are filling with coronavirus patients and can’t always accept sick patients who need a higher level of care than rural hospitals can provide.
This Week's Circulars
TAHLEQUAH [mdash] Dr. Donn R. Turner, D.O., 73 of Tahlequah died January 23, 2021. Funeral service is 10:00 AM Wednesday January 27, 2021 Green Country Funeral Home. Online condolences may be expessed at tahlequahfuneral.com
TAHLEQUAH [mdash] Dr. Donn R. Turner, beloved physician, husband, father, and grandfather, died Saturday, January 23rd, due to complications from surgery at 73 years old. He was preceded in death by his father, Donn William, and his mother, Oddie. He is survived by his wife, Sue Turner, his …
SILOAM SPRINGS [mdash] William "Ted" Thurman, 78 year old resident of Siloam Springs, Arkansas, died on January 22, 2021 at his home. Ted was born on February 23, 1942 in Talihina, Oklahoma, to William Andrew Thurman and Audrey Mae Downing Thurman. He served in the United States Air Force. T…
TAHLEQUAH [mdash] age 96. Cook. Died January 21st in Tulsa, OK. Graveside Services January 26th at 10:00am at Tahlequah City Cemetery. Visitation January 25th from 4:00pm until 6:00pm at Reed-Culver Funeral Home.
- Cherokee Nation reopens COVID-19 Emergency Assistance program Jan. 25, adding $7M to help Cherokees impacted by pandemic
- Condition of deputy injured in hunting accident improves
- Couple arrested after getting caught in burglary
- Cherokee Nation responds to Stitt call for negotiations with state
- Muskogee man first person from Oklahoma charged in Capitol attack
- Quick 5 Protectors: Cherokee County Sheriff's Office
- Oklahoma Watch: Stitt Pushes For Schools to Open Amid Worsening Pandemic As Teachers Wait For Vaccine
- Another COVID-related death reported in Cherokee County
- Oklahoma lawmaker proposes Bigfoot hunting season
- SHERIFF’S BEAT 1-24-21: Two woman caught with stolen vehicle