The enormous spikes in natural gas prices this week are likely to have a substantial impact on Oklahoma gas utility customers’ bills, though the full impact of those wild price swings won’t likely become apparent for weeks, according to gas utility companies.
This Week's Circulars
HULBERT [mdash] age 65. Landscaper. Died February 18th in Tahlequah, OK. Services February 24th at 1:00pm at Reed-Culver Chapel. Burial at Keener Cemetery. Visitation February 23rd from 1:00pm until 6:00pm at Reed-Culver Funeral Home.
HULBERT [mdash] age 42. Walmart Cashier. Died February 13th in Tahlequah, OK. Funeral Services February 22nd at 10:00am at Reed-Culver Chapel. She will be laid to rest at Keener Cemetery in Hulbert, OK.
- Ex-Hulbert police chief charge with bribery
- Two charged with trafficking after meth, pot stash found
- Area man found dead with three gunshot wounds
- Smith sworn in as Hulbert police chief
- Family of pedestrian killed on Downing sues
- One person, dog reportedly perished in house fire
- Tribal councilor pushes back on treaty issue
- Southern Baptists oust 2 churches over LGBTQ inclusion
- Kuester calls it quits as U.S. attorney
- Former Hulbert police chief arrested