If an educational requirement makes us more responsible and informed citizens, wouldn't that be a good thing, even if it means a little extra …
This Week's Circulars
HOMINY [mdash] age 66. Laborer. Died March 2nd in Hominy, OK. Services March 12th at 1:00pm at Reed-Culver Chapel. Burial at Ross Cemetery in Park Hill. Visitation March 11th 2:00pm until 6:00pm at Reed-Culver Funeral Home.
TAHLEQUAH [mdash] age 72. Care Taker. Died Saturday, February 27th, 2021 in Tahlequah, OK. Visitation Thursday, March 4th, 2021 from 2:00pm until 7:00pm at Reed-Culver Funeral Home.
- Woman who killed husband out of jail, caught with stolen car
- Hulbert police chief's goal is to rebuild public trust
- Duo: CN court action violates constitution
- Obscene audio clips interrupt City Council meeting
- Anonymous parking complaint gets chief's attention
- Teens involved in Muskogee chase, shootout identified
- Thomas leaves CCSO, goes back to horses
- Bar code scheme gets shoplifter arrested
- TICKETS PUNCHED: Lady Tigers top El Reno to claim an area tournament title
- EVERYDAY HEROES: Multitasking HPS staffer enjoys adding new roles